Among the most exclusive, and expensive, places to live on the Costa del Sol, the gated community of Cascada de Camoján comprises just a few dozen high-end villas, most standing on large, wooded plots with stunning Mediterranean views, all just a short drive downhill to the centre of Marbella and the coastline.
Cascada de Camoján lies north of the Golden Mile and the AP7 toll highway, bordered by the equally upscale neighbourhood of Sierra Blanca to the west, by protected green areas to the north under the shadow of La Concha, and by the Arroyo Guadalpín to the east and south, which flows year-round.
Cascada de Camoján can be reached via exit 182, from Malaga, on the AP7 toll road or Avenida Don Jaime de Mora, which climbs into the foothills from the N-340/A7 coast road. Malaga-Costa del Sol International Airport is just half an hour’s drive distant, while Gibraltar is about an hour away on the toll road.
Conveniently close to all the action, yet quiet enough to imagine you’re in the countryside, the road up to Cascada de Camoján leads past the par-3, 9-hole Monte Paraíso Golf, the closest course to the centre of Marbella, while the marina, bars, restaurants, and stores of Puerto Banús are just minutes away.
areas in Marbella Golden Mile
More about Cascada de camojan, Marbella golden mile
Latest articles about Cascada de Camoján
- Marbella boasts the most expensive street in Spain – Where is it?
- Villa Atrio, modern Mediterranean refinement in Cascada de Camoján
- Superb imagery sells luxury villas in Marbella
- Villa Camoján: The last word in luxury living
- Terra Meridiana exclusive, Villa Camojan receives Opening Licence
- Villa Camoján: living the high life at Marbella’s best address
- Terra Meridiana announces exclusive opportunity to market exceptional luxury villa in Cascada de Camojan
- Property in Cascada de Camojan: A perfect choice for tranquil luxury living in Marbella