Villa Camoján occupies a privileged position, bordering the Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park at the foot of La Concha mountain. It occupies the highest point in ...
Sell your Property with Terra Meridiana
If you’re thinking about selling your property in Spain, we can help you reach millions of potential buyers all around the world.
With more than 19 years’ experience selling and renting all kinds of property on the Costa del Sol, Terra Meridiana has grown to become one of the leading real-estate agencies serving premium locations across southern Spain.
From our offices in Estepona and representative office in London, we market coastal and country properties in some of the best areas in the region: Marbella, Estepona, Sotogrande, Benahavís, Casares, Gaucín, Ronda, and the Costa de la Luz.
We handle sales and rentals of new and resale residential, commercial, and industrial property, as well as land and development opportunities, and provide property management and consultancy services to private and institutional clients.
Our constantly expanding inventory includes hundreds of listings, from direct clients and via our industry networks, and we offer everything from apartments, townhouses, and villas, to building plots and business premises.
At Terra Meridiana, we treat all our clients as we wish to be treated and provide the same quality of service we demand.
What we do
Our business is all about bringing sellers and buyers together. For sellers, we help their property reach as many potential buyers as possible. For buyers, we help them find the property that suits their needs.
We use the most effective online tools, including:
- Search engines – our website is constantly SEO-optimised and has very high rankings on the most popular search engines, such as Google and Bing, for relevant phrases used by potential buyers.
- Google Ad Words – we use Google Ad Words from time to time for specific targeted campaigns using the most commonly searched for terms among potential buyers.
- Property portals – via our UK partner Unique Living we publish a selection of listings on leading national and overseas property websites like Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, and Idealista.
- Unique Living – Through our exclusive affiliation with Unique Living, our listings reach an international audience of high-net-worth clients world wide.
- LPA – Thanks to our membership in Leading Property Agents of Spain, our properties are shared with some of the most prestigious real-estate agents in the country.
And, via our subscription to industry-leading real-estate networks, such as ReSales Online and Inmoba, Terra Meridiana makes your property visible to more than 1,000 real-estate agents across Spain and thousands of potential purchasers worldwide.
- 12-month duration
- 5% + VAT Commission
- Multi-listing coverage to 2,000+ agents
- Unique Living coverage + more than 25 international portals (only properties €500,000 +)
- Professional Photography
Exclusive contract – Includes all the benefits of our Non-Exclusive Contract and:
- 12-month duration
- 5% + VAT Commission
- Professional Video presentation
- Paid Promotion Social Media
- Floor Plans
- Keyholder for all viewings
- Top placement in website property search results
- Interior Design
About us – Key figures
- Established 2003
- Member of Leading Property Agents of Spain for over 15 years
- Unique Living Exclusive Partner Spain for 18 years
- 7 full-time staff
- Specialists in premium locations, such as Estepona, Marbella, Benahavis and Sotogrande
How will buyers find your property for sale?
- SOCIAL – We promote your property across social media channels
- WEB – Daily leads from our website, Unique Living website and portals
- VIDEO – Dedicated YouTube channel, Instagram reels
- MLS – Reach over 2,000 agents via our multi-listing subscriptions
- MEDIA – Press, podcasts
- REFERRAL PROGRAMME – High percentage of referrals from existing buyers and sellers
Partners and media outlets
How did buyers find us in 2021?
Where did our buyers come from in 2021?
Documents and information we require:
- Signed Sales Agreement: Our sales agreement is a simple one-page document
- Nota Simple: This is the legal document that shows who owns the property, debts and liens and m2
- IBI Receipt: This shows how much tax you pay annually to your local Town Council
- Basura Receipt: This shows how much you pay annually to your local Town Council for rubbish collection
- Recent Community Fees receipt (if applicable): If your property is in a community, this shows you are up to date with payment of monthly or annual fees
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC/EEU): Under EU law, every property for sale in Spain is required to have an EPC. We can help arrange this, if necessary