Documents we require
When selling your Costa del Sol property, these are the documents we need from you.
In order to list your property for sale, we need you to provide all the following information:
- Copy of the public title deed (escritura) or a recent nota simple
- Copy of your latest municipal property tax/rates (IBI) receipt
- Copy of your latest refuse collection (basura) receipt
- Copy of your latest community fees receipt, if applicable
- Signed copy of our non-exclusive or exclusive sales agreement
- Energy efficiency certificate (Certificado de Eficiencia Energética, CEE). This is required on completion. If the property is occupied for less than four months a year, you are not obliged to obtain a certificate prior to completion. For more information on how to obtain a certificate, please contact us.