- There is no fee for tenants who wish to rent property; we are paid by landlords.
- Our service includes: an initial consultation – on the telephone, via email, or in person – to understand your needs and select appropriate properties to view; visits to as many properties as you need to see, until you find one you like; and any communication on your behalf with the landlord, until you sign the contract.
You may be asked to provide documentation to show you will be a good tenant. This typically includes:
- Proof of employment and salary or income sufficient to pay rent.
- Spanish identification card (documento nacional de identidad, DNI) or foreign identification number (número de identificación de extranjero, NIE) .
- A copy and/or the original of your passport.
- Two verifiable references from a recognized professional, such a current or previous employer, your bank, lawyer, or accountant.
- Proof of your previous address (bank correspondence, utility bills, etc.)