Marketing your property
If you’re thinking about selling your property in Spain, we can help you reach millions of potential buyers all around the world.
With more than 14 years’ experience selling and letting all kinds of property on the Costa del Sol, Terra Meridiana has grown to become one of the leading real-estate agencies serving premium locations across southern Spain.
From our offices in Estepona and London, we market coastal and country properties in some of the best areas in the region: Marbella, Estepona, Sotogrande, Benahavís, Casares, Gaucín, Ronda and the Costa de la Luz.
We handle both sales and rentals of newly built and resale residential, commercial, and industrial property, as well as land and development opportunities, and provide property management for homeowners and consultancy services to private and institutional investors.
Our constantly expanding inventory includes thousands of listings from direct clients and via our industry networks, and we offer everything from apartments, townhouses, and villas, to building plots and business premises on the Costa del Sol.
At Terra Meridiana, we treat all our clients as we would like to be treated and provide the same quality of service we ourselves demand.
What we do
Our business is all about bringing sellers and buyers together, helping homeowners reach as many potential buyers as possible, and helping buyers find the Marbella property that suits their needs.
We use the most effective online tools, including:
- Search engines – our website is constantly SEO-optimised and has achieved high rankings on the most popular search engines, such as Google and Bing, for relevant phrases used by potential buyers looking for property for sale on the Costa del Sol
- Google AdWords – we invest a significant monthly budget in comprehensive targeted campaigns using the most commonly searched for terms among potential buyers
- Website updating – our website has become a valuable resource of information about properties, design trends, building regulations, tax and legal issues pertaining to home ownership and lifestyle factors, and it is constantly updated
- Social media – we are visible and active on the main social media platforms, where we inform and engage people about both the properties and lifestyle this beautiful region has to offer
- Property portals – we publish all our listings on leading national and overseas property websites such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, Country Life and The Move Channel
- Unique Living – Through our exclusive affiliation with Unique Living, our listings reach an international audience of high-net-worth clients
- LPA – Thanks to our membership of the Leading Property Agents of Spain, our properties are shared with some of the most prestigious real-estate agents in the country
In addition, via our subscription to industry-leading real estate networks, such as ReSales Online and Inmoba, Terra Meridiana makes your property visible to more than 1,000 real-estate agents across Spain and millions of potential purchasers worldwide. Contact us now to see how we can be of service to you.
Article originally published in December 2006 and updated by Adam Neale in October 2018
Adam Neale | October, 2018